Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a few hours left


This is a picture of my belly from last night. Wow, I'm huge!

The day is finally here.... so much care and work has been focused around getting to today. It is crazy to think that in just a few hours we are going to meet the triplets. What a journey this pregnancy has been- testing my physical and mental stamina but it was all worth it. I am so grateful to my family and friends who have supported me during this time.

Now, the reality of having four babies to care for needs to set in~ what a blessing that God has trusted Mike and I to raise four beautiful children.

2 comments:

Shay said...

I just got the email from Rebecca - Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet them all! :)

MDtripmom said...

Congratulations on your little beauties! Your belly is reminiscent of the sextuplet belly of Kate from "J & K + 8." I guess that's because you had such great sized babies that you probably were carrying around just as much weight as her! Anyhow, best wishes and now the real fun begins!
-cupcake812 from TC