Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Story

Everything went well with the first day of filming with the baby story. It was a long day- the filming crew arrived around 2:00 and didn't leave until 11:00. We had to act out a few things which felt silly but I am sure they will edit it well. Mike and I gave an interview at the end and felt that went good. They gave us a "daddy cam" to use until the big day so that we could capture things throughout our typical days.



Several months back I filled out an application to go on a baby story which airs on The Learning Channel. I did not hear anything back and so we figured they weren't interested in our story. Well, about a week ago I got a phone call from one of the producers of the show and was informed that they were just reviewing applications of people who were due in December. It was then they realized that we had triplets on the way and needed to contact me fast. After much thought and discussion Mike and I have decided to go through with it.
Tomorrow will be our first day of filming. A filming crew will come to my parents' house to film us around the house, go to a doctors appointment and then do an interview with Mike and I. The excitement of doing this is great but I'm also feeling somewhat nervous. I am so happy though that the birth of our trio is going to be documented.
We will be sure to keep everyone posted as to when the show will air.

3 comments:

AlexnMaggie's Mom said...

How Exciting! I can't wait to watch.

Frau Bökamp said...

How fun!! Maybe you'll get your own show like Jon & Kate! HA!

Christina & Matthew said...

We are SO looking forward to tuning in! It is going to be such a cool experience for you guys