Monday, October 27, 2008

33 weeks

Today makes me 33 weeks pregnant. This is a huge step because I have hoped to at least make it to Ryan 1st birthday which is this Thursday. I can't believe our baby is turning one this week. The year has gone by so fast and we have loved watching him grow.
My body has officially determined it's time for me to slow down now. I am in pain all the time between my back screaming, my feet/ankles always swollen no matter how much I keep them up, my skin burning as my belly grows by the minute, and hips and legs that have wonderful shooting pains going down them. I know I shouldn't complain too much because I am still not on bed rest though I really can't walk to well anymore. At the end of the day, it helps to know that I kept them cooking another day longer which means a lot for their health and growth.

1 comment: